Easy side dishes are the best. Especially when they are sweet, filling and oh so so tasty.
This side dish just takes a quick steam of some veggies then a buzzzzz in the food processor.
Creamy Cauliflower & Parsnip Whip
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 5 – 6 sides
- 1 medium/large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 – 3 medium parsnips, pealed and cut into medium chunks
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons coconut oil or grassfed butter
- Steam cauliflower & parsnip stovetop until tender. I recommend steaming in separate pots as cooking times will vary between parsnips and cauliflower florets.
- Add both to food processor with coconut oil or butter.
- Puree till smooth adding salt to taste.