I love spicy with chocolate. Add in some hazelnuts and that is my kind of treat. This creamy pudding has an avocado base to support you with some yummy oleic acid….. mmmm.
Serve this creamy treat at a dinner party and blow everyones mind. No one will even suspect there is avocados in it. Leave out the chipotle if you just want your sweet without the heat.
This treat is raw, vegan, paleo, and chocked full of good nutrients!
Spicy Chocolate & Hazelnut Mousse
Yields – 2 servings
Prep Time – 15 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder (optional)
- Place hazelnuts in food processor. Grind until nearly nut butter consistency. Careful not to let the machine overheat or else you loose the raw goodness of the hazelnuts. Leave out 1 – 2 Tablespoons for garnish.
- Add in remaining ingredients and pulse until a creamy mousse is created and there are not more green avocado chunks.
- Serve in small dishes with a hazelnut garnish.