Yippee! It’s here! My first cooking video!
You are about to watch history.
This is a dairy, diary, and gluten free recipe.
(but beware, I might be sharing some of my diary later on)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 can garbanzos, drained and rinsed well
- 1 cup melted dairy/gluten/soy free chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated for 24+ hours
- 1/2 pint raspberries, washed and dried
- In a food processor, blend maple syrup, eggs and garbanzo beans until smooth.
- Add in melted chocolate and baking powder.
- Pour into greased mini-muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 8 – 12 minutes, or until firm to the touch.
- Scoop out fat from the top of the coconut milk can.
- Whip or blend with raspberries.
- Frost raspberries and enjoy!
Super Amazing Video Crew: Ms. Tina Phenix, Devin Ellis, Jordan Carrasquillo